Before your child/student hits the playing field for the 2018-2019 sports
season, the WIAA requires each student athlete to have a sports physical
screening to make sure he/she is in good physical condition to play sports.
Most insurance companies do not provide coverage for the WIAA sports physical.
With this in mind, Mile Bluff - New Lisbon Family Medical Center is offering
two designated dates for student athletes to get their sports physical
screening at a reduced rate.
A sports physical screening will cost $30.00 during these two events only,
and payment is required on the date of service.
The sports physical clinics will be
- Thursday, July 26 from 3-5 pm
- Friday, July 27 from 8-10 am
Please know the following:
- Cash payment is due on the day of service, prior to being seen, unless
the student is verify coverage by Wisconsin BadgerCare
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany any student under the age of 18.
- The WIAA card and history form must be completed and signed prior to your visit.
- This screening is not meant to take the place of an in-depth physical or
to address other issues. A separate visit during regular business hours
should be scheduled for proper health and medication management.
To take advantage of this discounted and convenient service, please call
608-562-3111 for more information.
The healthcare team at Mile Bluff wishes all student athetles a healthy
and successful 2018-2019 season.