Mile Bluff Medical Center continually strives to bring sophisticated medical
services, expert healthcare providers and the latest technologies to the
region to keep your care local during times of illness, injury, and even wellness.
Aside from our 40-bed acute care hospital, two 60-bed nursing and rehabilitation
centers, 12-bed assisted living facility, 32-apartment retirement community,
state-of-the-art sleep center, and five outreach medical centers, Mile
Bluff offers a wide variety of specialty care services. In addition, over
50 visiting specialists from nearly 20 fields of practice see patients
at Mile Bluff.
Mile Bluff Medical Center is conveniently located in south-central Wisconsin,
and is about an hour drive from both LaCrosse and Madison. Mile Bluff
operates the only hospital in Juneau County, which services a population
of more than 55,000 residents in a six-county region.
Mile Bluff Medical Center is committed to providing compassionate and progressive
care, improving the health and wellness of the community, and going beyond
expectations in healthcare today and always.
Mile Bluff Medical Center's vision is to excel as a regional medical
center with personalized care and outstanding services and advancements
in technology. The medical center, grounded in a strong tradition of patient-focused
care, will be the first choice for health and medical services for residents
in Juneau County and its surrounding region.
- We are here to serve our patients. We put patient needs above everything else.
- We believe the patient is a partner in care.
Respect for all
- We value all people we encounter.
- We treat everyone with courtesy, dignity, kindness and compassion.
- We recognize the value of each other's contributions.
- All communication is positive, helpful and friendly.
- Patient privacy is of utmost importance.
- Communication is key to excellent care.
- We always look neat and professional and act our best.
- We accept responsibility for being part of the medical center team by living
the mission, vision and values both on the job and in the community.
- No one stands alone.
- We support each other and work together to achieve excellence in the services
we provide to our patients and residents.