Mile Bluff - Crest View Great Lakes CBRF, is an assisted living facility
located in Crest View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. It
houses 12 residents, with licensing for advanced age and early Alzheimer's/dementia.
Great Lakes provides a homelike environment to promote socialization and
interaction between residents. Residents have access to their own kitchenette,
dining/activity room, living room and laundry area. Residents also have
access to a secure patio area for walking, gardening, and enjoying the outdoors.
Eight of the rooms are private, while the remaining, are double rooms with
private living quarters with a common restroom. All residents share a
common bathing area. Great Lakes also has a security system that promotes
resident safety and alerts staff if a resident is attempting to exit.
Family members are encouraged to participate in all aspects of the residents'
lives, including socialization, family traditions, outings to the community
and medical needs. Loved ones are welcome to visit at any time. Young
children and pets are also welcome with supervision.
Services provided by Great Lakes:
- Therapeutic activity programming
- Health monitoring
- Medication distribution
- Behavioral interventions
- Spiritual services
- Hygiene services
- Beauty shop services
- Nutritional services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation services
- Money management services
- Additional services are provided for an additional cost.
In order to join the Crest View Great Lakes CBRF community, a person must:
- Undergo a physical examination if not seen by a doctor within the past 30 days
- Be independently ambulatory and transfer independently, with or without devices
- Have self-sufficient eating abilities - no choking or swallowing problems
- Although not required, having a Healthcare Power of Attorney in place is
Crest View Great Lakes CBRF reserves the right to not admit or retain people who are:
- Confined to a bed by illness or injury
- Destructive to property, mentally or physically abusive to others
- With physical, mental, psychiatric or social needs that are not compatible
with the client groups or with the services provided
- In need of more than three hours of nursing care per week, unless it is
a temporary condition for no more than 90 days
- Having chronic personal care needs that cannot be met by the staff - including
- Requiring a chemical or physical restraint
For more information about Crest View Great Lakes CBRF, call 608-562-3667.