When responding to medical emergencies, the number one priority of the
individuals providing care is to save lives. At times, this can mean that
a patient’s clothes may be cut or damaged. There are also circumstances
when patients and their loved ones arrive in the Emergency Department
with soiled or bloodied clothes. In times like these, it’s a comfort
for individuals to have a fresh set of clean clothing to change into.
In order to be able to help in these situations, Mile Bluff’s Emergency
Department is coordinating a clothing drive March 12 to 31. The team is
looking for new and gently-used clothing items of all sizes, that are
easy to slip on, such as sweatpants, T-shirts, socks, sweatshirts, etc.
If you have items like this that you can part with, please consider a
donation. It could be the comfort needed to help an individual or family
during a very difficult time.
Please consider donating new or gently-used sweatpants, T-shirts, socks,
sweatshirts, etc. All child through adult sizes are needed.
Drop off your donations at:
- Mile Bluff’s Emergency Department
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Elroy Family Medical Center
- Delton Family Medical Center
- Necedah Family Medical Center
- New Lisbon Family Medical Center
- Terrace Heights Retirement Community
- Crest View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center