Community Health Needs Assessment
Health Statistics in Juneau County
Every three years, Mile Bluff works with public health agencies to conduct
a community health needs assessment. This assessment helps to identify
the health issues that community members feel are of the highest priority.
Results of the assessment lead to initiatives that work to best address
the health needs of the communities served.
In 2016, the Community Health Needs Assessment Mile Bluff conducted identified
the need for the following goals to be set.
- Improve overall community health
- Promote collaboration and partnership to address top community health needs
- Improve communication across all health sectors
- Create awareness of comprehensive, high-quality healthcare services available locally
- Reinforce a commitment that the people's health is the hospital's
Additional resources are available below: