Hess Home Health
Juneau County Home Healthcare
Hess Home Health's vision is to provide compassionate, professional
and dependable community-oriented services. Throughout its collaborative
team of healthcare professionals, the service provide high-quality care
in the familiar surroundings of home. The home health team enhances quality
of life, helping individuals achieve optimal health and wellness.
Hess Home Health is a state-licensed and Medicare-certified home health
agency. Registered nurses, physical therapists medical social workers,
occupational therapists and home health aides offer care in the comfort
of each patient's home.
Patients are eligible for this program if they:
- Have a qualifying skilled diagnosis and doctor's order for service
- Have an unmet need for the services offered (as determined by a nurse or
- Have an approved treatment plan from a physician
- Are home-bound or normally unable to leave home unassisted (leaving home
takes considerable and taxing effort)
- Have someone who is willing to assist with care
- Require only intermittent or part-term services (does not need daily continuous care)
- Have an adequate home environment that supports home care
Hess Home Health services are available in Adams, Jackson, Juneau, Monroe,
Sauk, and Vernon counties. For more information, call 608-847-1480.